manner

manner

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

a compelling list

guess what!

I took this writing class earlier this year, and totally loved it. I learned a lot, wrote a lot, and set a whole new set of goals for myself. one of those goals was to write stuff people read more often. my writing teacher, susan gabriel, has been incredibly supportive and kind and has agreed to give me space to guest post on her blog occasionally. so here it is, my first official guest post!

feel free to hop on over to susan's blog to check out what I have to say about what motivates me to write. extra bonus points if you leave a comment in the comment section that makes me look popular and well-loved!

and if you are just here for photos of cute kids, here's your fix. you're welcome.




now get to reading! right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment