manner

manner

Sunday, January 18, 2015

week in review

things to be glad about

sunsets on the drive home::care packages, complete with silly jokes on the name labels::potlucks full of people I'd like to know better::a happy, centered husband::holding hands in church::road trips with old friends::novel after novel after novel to read (I love our little library!)::invisibilia is my new serial::a gift from abroad::a new vegan cookbook::sunday school class that makes me think and feeds my heart::wearing kitra on my chest::realizing spring is only two months away::my new sink stand in the yard::reading books side by side in bed at night::sunshine!::rabbit making cookies::jamin and cora quoting lion king to each other::carpooling to school::bogo sushi::new socks::


things I've read

mr.penumbra's 24 hour books store: good read. funny, exciting, total nerd fest. and the last page is a great take away.

map of true places: very good, but heavy. I had to put the book down and walk away for a few minutes at least twice, and that doesn't happen to me very often.

magician's assistant: I love ann patchett, but the ending on this one was terrible. I mean really lame. not my favorite of hers. but still beautifully written. and I didn't guess the storyline, so that is always nice.

our favorite jam



jamin and i sing this one together like nobody's business.


moments worth remembering

prepping for a birthday video for our friend maeve. one of our better family photos, I'd say.

a still shot from that bday video. we are fun people, for real.

jigsaw puzzle before breakfast. daily. this kid wakes up ready to go.

eric + kitra = ultimate cuteness

these two boys make my heart the happiest. best friends since the moment they met at age 2, no lie.

children's museum in greenville come highly recommended by this crew.


words for the week



No comments:

Post a Comment