manner

manner

Friday, August 16, 2013

project 137




so I am doing this...thing.

there is this blogger lady that I love named patti digh. she is fabulous. I read her book "life is a verb" this spring as we were prepping to come to new york, and it got me all centered and happy and inspired about our trip. so I started following her blog and that makes me pretty happy and inspired, too. I ended up using lots of quotes and themes and thoughts from her work in my devotionals with the staff this summer.

so she leads these projects, kind of like an online class, but really more an experiment in community and inspiration with lots of writing reflections. right up my alley. and it just so happened that this particular project starts today, the last day of camp. the first day of the rest of my life. what a time to be intentional, to be inspired, to be focused, to be surrounded by folks doing the same hard thinking and soul searching that I like best.

here's a link to project 137. and here is my first photo assignment. the assignment was to take a photo of myself that expresses the love I feel for myself. so here I am, plunging right on in.




1 comment: